Monday 9 February 2009

exhausting weekend


as I have been off uni, I have been somewhat restricted in starting new coursework, so as shifts were up for grabs at work I took them -  extra money didn't hurt everyone. however worked so much that by sunday night I was knackered, with a shift to do the next morning (today). 

on top of this I received the sad news that my auntie dezra has died, after her battle with cancer. this has certainly been a moment of reflection and a has certainly made me pause. So this weekend has been somewhat of an exhausting one. 

on the plus side today, focusing back to my degree, I have finally managed to hand in my Dissertation and I got a seriously high mark for my independent study project. 78!!! Amazing! 

best wishes 

Helen x


No comments:

Post a Comment