Thursday 23 July 2009

MA and GTA

Currently am still waiting on info about my MA course, while Anna reasures me i'm on the course it is still rather concerning not to hear anything. Although did discover dispite graduating from the same uni, I still need to hand in a copy of my degree certificate. I grow more baffled my college admin staff all the time.


But things are looking up in terms of doing any GTA work at UCA, am going to a meeting on Monday to see if there is any work available. This would be brilliant to do in terms of being good for the CV and extra cash.

1 comment:

  1. That academic registrar signature is brilliant! laziest signature i've ever seen..
    Just shoot b&w, i've been developing it in Uni in the deep tank!
    and ah, there are always forms and formalities to be upheld!

    ReplyDelete