Tuesday 2 June 2009

The End of My BA

First things first. Seeing as this blog mainly focuses on my career and my professional futures unit, I would proudly like to annouce that I recieved a massive 80 for this unit. 
YAY! with comments being, and I quote "EXCELLENT, good luck with plans for the future!" I'm absolutely delighted at this. 

While I'm on the discussion of marks , all of them are now in, ad with help from Kerry's spreadsheet, I have worked out that I have achieved a 2:1 overall! which means my conditional place will now be definate. Hooray! 

Underall this excitment it means that I am at the end of my BA degree in Photography that I started four years ago now. There have been some low points, but at the end of it all I have loved it and wouldn't change it for the world. 


No comments:

Post a Comment