Tuesday 6 October 2009

Masters!

Well, I think I may be sort of properly starting my Masters in Photography, tomorrow. 

These past couple of weeks I have had a somewhat patronising and painful time. Firstly, Induction week - for the things I already know. Then when my real introductions began, low and behold I have a non-negociable wisdom tooth extraction to have. So I have had a somewhat painful day today. :( and I have more to come 

However after much trying to understand my timetable and the lectures I do have, and some e-mails my first lecture begins 10.30 tomoz. So early 6am start on the train to get back to Farnham in time! Should be excellent though studying (or should I say researching) of the 'photographic referent'. Then having more lectures on Curating and Exhibition practice, and writing my research aims, for 'Experimental Practices' unit.


All of a sudden I have become so busy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment